Welcome to Meynell Community Primary School.
Meynell Primary School is a happy and positive school providing education from 2 to 11 years for over 450 pupils.
At Meynell Primary School we aim to give our children the very best education. Children are at the centre of every decision made at the school and we prioritise working in partnership with parents and carers, valuing the contribution that family life has to offer to a child's education.
Our ethos of Aspire, Believe, Explore, Achieve underpins everything that happens in our school:
- Children are part of a creative and engaging learning experience that will give them a range of opportunities to explore the wider curriculum.
- Each pupil can believe in themselves as historians, geographers, scientists, artists, musicians, technicians and many other roles.
- Children are introduced to the wider world and explore opportunities with the goal of helping them aspire to greater things in their future.
- We recognise the cultural knowledge which underpins much of our daily lives and therefore is of paramount importance in order that children aspire and become successful in the next stages of their learning.
- We provide all children with the same quality of teaching and learning opportunities, striving to achieve their potential, as they belong to our school community.
Thank you for visiting our website and we look forward to welcoming you to our school community.
|Martin Finch||Vikki Garratt|
|Primary Director TSAT||Headteacher|
What Makes School Great?
We asked children in Tapton School Academy Trust to share what they like about their school.