Music at Meynell is taught across the curriculum linking to the overall topics each half-term so that over the year all the objectives are met.
Our aims at Meynell are:
· To promote and achieve high standards for all by providing teaching and learning of the highest quality.
· To teach the skills that are essential in developing children as musicians, and ensure that these skills
progress throughout a child’s time at school.
· To encourage children to compose and perform music in different ways.
· To celebrate achievement and progress of all children. ·
· To engage families through events that involve taking part in art activities